In case you missed it, join the editors of the first ever SAGE Handbook of Participatory Research and Inquiry that provides the most comprehensive source of contemporary, cutting-edge approaches to participatory research methods and design, as well as the foundations of participatory research and critical practice issues. Including 71 chapters by 150 authors from a wide variety of disciplines the handbook covers the tools for inclusive, action-orientated research for social change and new ways for researchers and social activists globally to engage the most marginalised.
This was the first event in our Participation Research Week series of events from running from 20 to 24 September.
Peter Taylor, Director of Research, IDS
- Danny Burns, IDS Research Fellow
- Jo Howard, IDS Research Fellow
- Sonia M. Ospina, Professor of Public Management and Policy, NYU
Breakout room facilitators (Handbook section head editors)
- Will Allen, Consultant
- Marina Apgar, IDS Research Fellow
- Pauline Oosterhoff, IDS Research Fellow
- Tony Roberts,IDS Research Fellow
- Mary Brydon-Miller, Professor, Department of Educational Leadership, Evaluation and Organizational Development, University of Louisville
- Alfredo Ortiz, Associate Professor, Dreeben School of Education, University of the Incarnate Word
- Mariana de Santibañes, fourth-year candidate in Wagner’s doctoral program, NYU Wagner
- Tessa Lewin, IDS Research Fellow
- Jackie Shaw, IDS Research Fellow